The programme will be held from November 17-26, 2013. Delegates from the Philippines are clustered under Batch 2 together with representatives from Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. The delegates are divided into two groups and will visit the following cities: Chennai, Pune, New Delhi, Agra, Kochi and Hyderabad.
QUALIFICATIONS OF PARTICIPANTS:
- Youth Leaders who are between 18-28 years of age
- Philippine passport holders (with six months validity from date of departure)
- Masteral or Doctoral students
- Preferably with background on entrepreneurship and business management
- With good command of the English language
- Mentally and physically fit to travel
- With thorough knowledge of Philippines’ current events and ASEAN-India bilateral relations
- Must be willing to shoulder expenses for visa application processing, airport terminal fees, and travel tax
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer and to participate in post program activities
- NYC International Programs Application Form
- NYC Volunteers Application Form
- Two passport size photos (taken within the last three months )
- Original essay of not less than 1200 words on the topic: Building Youth Partnership Through Entrepreneurship
- Photocopy of front and back pages of valid passport
- NSO certified copy of birth certificate ( valid for one year )
- Certification from the university/educational institution where currently enrolled
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from university/school
Please take note that the following are not qualified to apply:
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from 2011 – 2013 whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer; and
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from 2012 – 2013 whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer.
- The Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) as the organizer shall take care of the participants’ roundtrip airfare (Manila-India-Manila), accommodation, and meals for the duration of the program in India.
- Deadline of submission of requirements is 5:00 PM on Monday, August 5, 2013.
- Online submission is preferred.
|< Prev||Next >|